Monday, October 15, 2012

Enjoy the Ride..


Hello and thank you for stopping by today!   Today I have an artsy card for you, using the same bicycle stamp I used on yesterday's card!  Loving those bicycle stamps!!  The scrap paper is from my stash, and the cardstock is Barely Banana (retired) and Gumball Green...



I used the Staz-on Black ink and stamped using the Unity Stamps Lovely Lilacs stamp, a great stamp for collaging..  


I added some rhinestones to the spokes, and sprinkled with glitter!   The "tee-hee" and the arrow are from Close To My Heart, along with the bicycle.


I embellished with some buttons - 


and stamped on the inside of the card too!!  Enjoy the ride, yep, let's do that!!


Have a great day today, and thanks again for stopping by!!

Kristy

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I really like the inside, too!! xo Evie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I second what Evie said! In your 3rd photo, I was captivated by that little glimpse of the bicycle stamp on the inside. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Vyvy! That's what I want!! A little captivation!! :-)

    ReplyDelete