Monday, September 3, 2012

The Cutest Ghosts!

Happy Labor Day!!

I hope you get the day off today, and enjoy it!!   I think I've found the cutest little Ghost stamp set, it's called Happy Haunting and it's from Papertrey Ink.  They also have a die for the ghost, quick cut out!!

Here's one of the cards I made using this set:


You can give them any facial expression, the stamp set has plenty!!  You can also make them into little monsters!  I think they're the cutest little ghosts, and I love cute stuff!!


I used Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Howlstooth & Scaringbone.  Love the Tangerine Tango Chevron print!!


The colors used are Basic Black, Tangerine Tango and Very Vanilla.


I'm also trying to get the inside of the cards done, so I had a cute little greeting for Halloween that I picked up at the local stamp store a few years ago!


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this "ghost" card (could he be any cuter?)!!  Have a great day, and I hope you'll stop by again tomorrow!!

Kristy


7 comments:

  1. How cute, love how you stacked the little ghosts and the sentiment inside is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card and so great to make the inside look as good as the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Those are adorable ghosts (remind me of the old goblins from Pacman back in the day!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Winnie! That's true, they do look like the Pacman goblins! And you can change their facial expressions!!

      Delete
  4. Heehee...the squiggly-mouth ghost makes this card for me!

    I was also wondering...I'm sure it's irrelevant, but I would love to see the actual stamp sometime. Or maybe all of your supplies before you make the card. I know you talk about it. But I'm so curious to see what is actually needed (visually) to make a cute card like this!

    How long does each card take you on average?

    ReplyDelete