Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pumpkins and Shortie Cakes

Let's start out with some awesomely yummy pictures of my friend Vyvy's Shortie Cakes.  They are over-the-top delicious....  Click on her name, and you'll arrive at her tasty blog.  Vyvy brought these Shortie Cakes to a work potluck today, and they were practically ripped out of her hands!!  They are delicious, I think she needs to get a Sweetie Food Truck and drive it around town!!


Don't you just want to take a bite??  I did, and it was heaven in a Shortie Cake.  Please read on for a cute Fall card.....


Thursday's Card is also from the WPlus9 Stamp Set Happy Harvest.


I used a little dark brown burlap on this card, a different embellishment for me!  And again, I love this stamp set....  The pumpkins in the bucket, I mean, it's just cute!!!  And you stamp the little handle onto the bucket, they just thought of everything!


The colors I used are Island Indigo, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla..


I also popped a little orange button on there.


Thank you for stopping by today!  You'll probably be seeing a bit more of this stamp set this season!
Have a great Thursday!  And check out Vyvy's blog, she has a Bacon Guacamole Dip on there today!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Kristy, I JUST saw this! How nice of you! Thank yooou :) I feel like I should be giving you a thank you card for posting about my little Shortie Cakes :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need Vyvy, I got your Thank yooou!! And I get your goodies!!

      Delete