Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oh Carp!!!!

Hi, I hope your Saturday is going well!!  Today I have a card featuring "Carp" - yes it's a little bit fishy!!  :-)   It's a Belated Birthday Stamp Set called Oh Carp! from Taylored Expressions.


The colors used are Bashful Blue, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.


How cute is that little orange carp with the bugged out googlie eyes?  He's the one looking at you right there!!  See him?  


The dark blue curly embellishment is made using the Taylored Expressions Curly Border Die.  I think it's going to be a great die for embellishing handmade paper crafts!!


I like how the googlie eyes are looking to the left here!  (I am easily amused!)


So what a cute way to say a Belated Happy Birthday!   Not that you really forgot probably, you (me) just didn't get the card made in time!!

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great Saturday!!  I'm going to have a cute cake card tomorrow, stay tuned......and stop on by!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment