Thursday, September 6, 2012

More. Cute. Ghosts.

Well, one more, I have it ready, so I have to post it, one more Cute Ghost card.....  And that's for THIS week, I'm sure there will be more...


Colors used are More Mustard, Very Vanilla and Basic Gray and the ink is the Stazon Black.  


I think I like this little smile is the best, but there are lots of other looks for these guys!!


Again I used the Howlstooth and Scaringbone Designer Series Paper.


Oooohhhh and a few buttons and some little flowers to embellish!


And here is the same Witchie - Witchie Halloween sentiment on the inside, with another happy ghost!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look!  Have a great day!!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Cute Halloween card! Love those little ghosts and darling sentiment inside!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I love what the card says inside.

    ReplyDelete