Tuesday, September 4, 2012

More Cute Ghosts & Candy Corn

Happy Tuesday to you!  I'm back to work today, and I can't believe it's September, and we're 4 days in already!!  I have another Halloween card today, and the stamp set is from Papertrey Ink.  The stamp set is called Tremendous Treats - Halloween!  It's got all kinds of Halloween goodies to stamp!!


The ghosts have rhinestones for eyes and they're flying all over the card!  


The candy corn is glittered on the white part, love the candy corn!!


I used the Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up!.  It's got some great prints and colors!


The colors used are Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White and Daffodil Delight.


And I added a ghost and some candy corn to the inside too!  Check out the stamp set, it's just too cute!!

Well thank you for stopping by today!!  I will probably have ANOTHER Halloween card tomorrow, I just couldn't stop the Halloween stamping!!

Thanks again!

Kristy


4 comments:

  1. Very cute! Love the layout on this one. Very whimsical. The use of the yellow circle against the black for the sentiment is very eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the ghosts and candy corn. Great inside too!

    ReplyDelete