Sunday, September 2, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Oh happy Sunday!  Today is my daughter-in-law Bethany's birthday, and I actually sent her a store bought card!!  I didn't get a hand-made card done in time to send her, but I'm sending one in the mail tomorrow.  This isn't the one, but I will post hers AFTER she receives it!!  It has to be a surprise!!

So this one is made with Papertrey Ink's Delightful Dahlia stamp set. 


The colors used are Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals and Pink Pirouette.


I used the Stazon Black ink for stamping, and as I've mentioned before, the quality of the Papertrey Ink stamps is one of the best I've used, awesome lines!!


I did up the inside of this card too, added a dahlia and a leaf, and some DSP!


Can you see the Chevron embossing on the cardstock, love that new embossing folder!!

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed this card!!  I have some cute Halloween cards coming up!  I just can't believe it's September!!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment