Monday, September 17, 2012

Grace..

Hello!  Thank you for stopping by today...   I have a graceful bicycle card for you today :-)  
I'm kind of collecting bicycle stamps (who? me?) and I have this cute one that belongs in the garden.  It has potted plants in the basket, etc...  Well, it looks like ivy to me, but I love the whimsy of the bicycle!


The "grace" stamp is from Verve Stamps, love the sentiment. 


The colors are easy, Very Vanilla and Basic Black, with a little bit of Old Olive for the ivy and ribbon..  I glittered the ivy a bit, just a little bit of sparkle.


The ribbon is the wrinkled seam binding, gives the card a vintage feel with the distressed paper, and I also distressed all over with some Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye.


I hope your Monday goes well for you, and I hope you enjoyed your stop by my blog today!

Enjoy!

Kristy


2 comments: