Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cute Pumpkins Today!

Hi!  YAY it's Wednesday, half-way thru the week!!   I've been posting these Halloween cards to the {capture the moment} blog by Nichole Heady, it's the Papertrey Ink Blog.  They are doing a Mr. Bones Halloween Spook Out!!
You post your card to their blog using a link they have set up!  This will be card #4 for me, once I started with these Halloween stamps, I just couldn't stop!

So I have another Papertrey Ink card using the same set Tremendous Treats - Halloween.  I just can't get enough of the cuteness!!


The ghost is decked out in a witch's hat, and the pumpkins are all happy!  The "trick or treat" sentiment is also from Tremendous Treats!


The Pumpkin Pie and white polka dot paper is from the Stampin' Up! Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper set.  I love polka dots!  It's a great set of papers!



See the little hole punches in the scalloped border?  Those are done with the Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, also from SU!.  I had never used them before, but now I'm hooked, I really like the look of the paper piercing!


And here is the inside of my card, with the same sentiment as the other cards.  This sentiment stamp is getting a lot of use this year!

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great day, and I'll "see" ya again tomorrow!!

Kristy

2 comments: