Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bake Me a Cake!

I am addicted to this new cake die from Taylored Expressions!!  How fun is this!!!  So this is what I used, the Bake Me a Cake die.


The sentiments are from the You Take the Cake Stamp Set, which is also adorable!!


I looked through my Pinterest Board - Color Blends, for a good combination of colors...  The colors I used are Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Pool Party, Crushed Curry and Whisper White...  I really like this combination of colors!


The cake stand is a shimmery silver paper, and I added some dots of shimmery silver to the cake, for a little bit of sparkle!


I'm going to have some fun with this Bake Me a Cake Die, may have to open a paper bakery on Etsy!

Thank you for stopping by today, enjoy your Sunday!

Kristy



No comments:

Post a Comment