Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Autumn Blessings

Hello and thank you for stopping by my blog today!  Happy Tuesday!  We're getting to the end of the month!   The end of September, I can't believe it!!  Just get ready for the rest of the year to just blow by!

So today I have another card using stamps from WPlus9, using their Happy Harvest stamp set and dies.  This set is A D O R A B L E!!  Everything in it is cute!


I love the little scarecrow, you stamp all his pieces, and there are dies to match, and the placement of the stamps is so easy!!


The garden card has sunflowers, and I embellished with a few more sunflowers...  LOVE LOVE LOVE this set!!


The colors used are Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Lucky Limeade and Very Vanilla.


I hope you enjoyed this "Harvest Time" card today, thank you again for stopping by, and have a great day!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment