Friday, September 7, 2012

Another Sweet Pumpkin!

Hello and Happy Friday!  YAY!  The weekend is here!!  Here's a quick post of a cute little country farm pumpkin card!   On Pinterest I was seeing some cute cards from  Wplus9, a stamp company I wasn't familiar with (how can that be?)!!  So I checked out their website, and to my delight I found some adorable stamps, along with matching dies!


The colors used are Very Vanilla, Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green and Raspberry Ripple.


The stamp set is called Pretty Patches - Pumpkin, it has a matching die, and the Pinking Squares are also from Wplus9.  This stuff is adorable!  I also purchased an apple set, which I will probably play with today!


I really like the "country, out on the farm" look!

Thank you for stopping by today, have a great Friday and an even better weekend!

Kristy

3 comments: