Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Vintage Cupcake Co., Ogden, UT

Hi, today we're going to the Vintage Cupcake Co. in Ogden, Utah.  We drove up to Ogden before my hubby dropped me off at the Stampin' Up! convention.  I've been wanting to check out this cupcake bakery, I follow it on Facebook, and it just looked and sounded so cute!  AND - it's not only cute, the cupcakes were delicious!!  Check it out!!  Enjoy the pictures!!


The store is in the old down town part of Ogden, it was really quaint.



This was a cute sign inside the bakery, ok everything is cute in the bakery!!


The tables and chairs were painted all different vintagey colors.


Vintage refrigerator!!


Loved all the cake plates, especially that rose one!!  


Hello Peanut Butter and Jelly cupcakes!!  I had one of these, delicious!!!



I only wanted to get 4 cupcakes, one for while we were there, and one for later  :-)   but my hubby wanted 6....He ate most of them!!!

So that's our little trip to the Vintage Cupcake Co., if you're in that area, check it out!!  I hope you enjoyed this visit, thank you for stopping by today!!!  Tomorrow's FRIDAY - stop on by!!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Sorry to post this here but I didn't see a button to email you :)

    My name is Debby and I work at a new local craft store in Ogden, Utah (Bennion Crafts & Frame, formerly Ben Franklin Crafts). We are looking for volunteers for our Operation Write Home event this Saturday, where we will make handcrafted greeting cards to send to the deployed troops, so they have something to send to their families.

    The event is free and volunteers don't need to bring anything, we actually have a ton of great gifts for everyone who attends! I love your blog and thought you might be able to help us :) I'll post the info for the event below, thanks in advance for any help/advice you can offer! :)

    Operation Write Home
    Saturday, August 18th, 2012
    10am - 5pm

    Please join us in assisting Operation Write Home by handcrafting greeting cards that our deployed heroes can write home on.

    * Learn new techniques by recreating one of our cards, or use our supplies and make your own!

    * Bring basic scrapbook supplies like paper trimmer & adhesives (not required), treats will be provided!

    * Stay for an hour, or spend the day with us!

    Bennion Crafts & Frame
    4335 S. Harrison Blvd
    Ogden, Utah 84403
    801.475.7500
    https://www.facebook.com/events/271494489618259/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debby, I guess this is really late! I don't live in the Ogden area, I was just up there for the SU! convention in July, and we ended up at this cupcake store! I will have some cards I could donate, lots, should I send them to your store? Envelopes also?
      Thank you.

      Delete