Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini is Here!

Good Morning!
 Can you believe it's August already?!?!?!?  It just amazes me how fast time is going by, August 1 - wow!   Today is the day you can get your first look at the Stampin' Up! 2012 Holiday Mini catalog!  Lots of goodies in this mini for the upcoming holidays!  I started with a Halloween card, this stamp set Googly Ghouls is pretty darn cute and what makes it cuter is the Googlies eyeballs!


I used the HOWLSTOOTH & SCARINGBONE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER  and More Mustard and Basic Black card stock, and lots of Googlies!  You will also notice that Frank's cheeks are sweet, he IS blushing a bit there!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Enjoy your first day of August, and I promise to have more tomorrow, altho it may be one of our stops at a cupcake bakery!!

"See" you tomorrow!

Kristy

4 comments:

  1. Hey, you could add your card to my Halloween blog hop at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com! It just started today. I'm now subscribing to your blog and hope you'll follow mine!

    Thanks,

    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Terry! I am now subscribing to you, I added my card to your blog hop! I don't have too many subscribers, so hopefully I'll get some more!! I also added your blog to "Blogs that Inspire Me" - Thanks again!!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the googly-eyed bats flying around the card and Frank is a cutie pie with those blushing cheeks! ;) Fun card!

    ~Heidi at stuckonstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete