Monday, August 27, 2012

Mr. & Mrs.

Hi!
Happy Monday!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!  Well my brother got married to a wonderful woman over the weekend and this is the card I sent them!  They live in Maine, so I didn't make it to the wedding....but the card did!!


Hmmmmmmm, I don't know why this blurred, but below the pictures are clearer..


I loved this stamp when I saw it in the new catalog, it's called Mr. & Mrs...(ummm, that makes sense!)




I got the idea from the SU! catalog, I would have to say I "case'd" (copy and share everything) it, just changed it up a bit.  Here's the card from the catalog, that I case'd (copied).


I love the looks of this card also, I just wanted to go brighter!!

Have a MARVELOUS Monday, and thank you for stopping by today!!

Kristy



1 comment:

  1. The detail in the first card is so intricate with all the different colors! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete