Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Let it go.....

This cute little balloon stamp in the Owl Occasions stamp set from Stampin' Up has caught my eye.  It is in the Holiday mini catalog.  And the "Let it go" I saw on Pinterest.  So I totally "cased" it.  I love the look of the lone balloon.

I used Real Red and Basic Black on the Whisper White card stock.   Oh and it's a 3 x 3 card.


I glittered up the balloon a bit.  I also used the  Simply Serif Mini Alphabet set.


And I love the polka dot Designer Series Paper..  I do a lot of self talk and "let it go" is one of my mantras.   Things we can't change.  It makes life a little less stressful for us sometimes!

Have a great day today and thank you for stopping by!  Hey!  This could be a little reminder we could stick somewhere to remind us when we need to be reminded to just "let it go"....OK enough counseling for the week, have a good one!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment