Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kitty Kat

Hello and welcome to my rubber stamping, card making blog!  Today I have a Halloween card!  September is happening this Saturday!!  I can't believe it, and I think I say that every year!!!   School is back in session, and it should start cooling off soon (please!).

I made a Trick or Treat card and I took tons of pictures :-)  .....  So!  Here ya go!


This first picture I put on instagram, you can check out my instagram - I go by "schalking".
I was just putting together some cards for a swap, and I love all the parts.


I used the Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, love this houndstooth looking paper!  LOVE the colors!


The kitty is called Frightening Feline, I embossed the kitty in Detail Black.  The Trick or Treat and the little frog are from the Toxic Treats Stamp Set.


The colors I used on this card are Tangerine Tango, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Basic Grey, Basic Black and the frog is Gumball Green.



I hope you enjoyed this Halloween card and there will be more to come!  Have a great Tuesday and thank you for stopping by!

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Love love looove the kitty stamp here! Soooo adorable and creative!

    ReplyDelete