Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Flock Together..

Hi  - Thank you for stopping by today!  I decided to do a card challenge called Mojo Monday!  This is the first time I have used a Card Layout...  And it was fun!!  Using the layout below, I just put the colors and papers together, chose a stamp set and and put it together!!



I used the Flock Together Stamp Set from Stampin' Up! and this is what I came up with.


Flock Together also has a matching Designer Series Paper called Birds of a Feather.


I just love these little birds, something about birds, just like bicycles are popular now, birds are popular too!  The colors I used are Crumb Cake, Primrose Petals, Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit and Whisper White.


The 2012 Holiday Mini Catalog has some tulle!  Finally!  I used the Crumb Cake 3 1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon for the bow.  The Scalloped Tulle also comes in Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler.


And I used another card layout from Mojo Monday for this card:


I used the same Stamp Set, Designer Series Paper, and card stock colors.


I'm loving this stamp set!  



I had a lot of fun using the Card Layouts, and I  think I'll be using them more often!  
Thank you for stopping by today!  Hope you have a good one!!

Kristy



No comments:

Post a Comment