Sunday, August 5, 2012

Bicycles...

Hi, I hope you have a lovely Sunday ahead of you!  It looks like it's going to be a beautiful, warm day today.  A nice day to get out on your bicycle (maybe?)!! 
I am so into bicycles right now (not actually riding yet), I think my little obsession started on  Pinterest.  If you check this link, you will see the many "cute" bicycle pictures I have pinned.  Most of the bikes have baskets with flowers in them, and they look all shabby chic or vintage, AND they are the prettiest colors!!  So that is my inspiration.  This is just a simple little bicycle stamp, no basket with flowers, but I sure could play with the colors!!
The bicycle stamp is from Cats Life Press, they have some really cute stamps!


This could be used as a "man" (son, boyfriend, hubby, brother, dad, grandpa, etc....) birthday card, considering the colors, Crumb Cake and Basic Black.  


I used the Stampin' Up! Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the black card stock, kinda hard to see here.


This is a cute chevron pattern stamp found in the  Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini catalog, it's in the Border Banter stamp set.


This stamp I used some color, love these colors, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay and Whisper White.



This is pretty much a simply stamped card.  I added some Basic Pearl Jewel Accents for embellishment.



I hope you enjoyed these bicycle cards today, thank you for stopping by and I look forward to sharing some more cards tomorrow!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment