Monday, August 6, 2012

2012 Olympic Collection :-)

Hi!  Have you been enjoying the Olympics this year!?


 I just had to have some fun with the Olympic rings and stamping, so, I came up with the 2012 Olympic Collection!!  I used different Stampin' Up! stamp sets and accessories and this is what I put together!!



How cute!!  The Winner tickets are in place of the Olympic rings!!  This card was made using the You're Amazing Stamp Set.



This time the butterflies in Papillon Potpourri stamp set take flight oops I mean take the place of the Olympic rings!



This is a 3x3 card, and it is created using the "I am" stamp set, it was a special stamp set at convention!  We received it for attending classes.  It's pretty darn cute!!  And the buttons are all Stampin' Up! and please notice, the colors of the buttons are placed in the same order as the Olympic rings!



This last 2012 Olympic Collection card was made using the Reason to Smile stamp set, which seems to be quite popular!  I love the flowers in this 2-step stamping set, unfortunately, it was available only in July as a special..

So I hope you enjoyed my Olympic dilly-dallying!  I had fun!!  Thank you for stopping by today!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment