Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sweet Summertime!

Hi, thank you for stopping by today, I'm in the strawberry fields today (in my dreams)! I used the same stamp sets that I used yesterday to create this card.  They would be the Friendship Jar Stamp Set and the Friendship Jar Summer Fillers Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink.


The colors used are Gumball Green, Real Red and Crumb Cake, all by Stampin' Up!.  I know green and red are used for Christmas, but I think they look summery here!


I love the little Sweet summertime stamp, and the little "berries" stamp on the "greeting" banner, just so cute!!  Can you see the little green polka dot jar topper hiding under the bow?  There are just so many little details that are part of these stamp sets.


Banners are so popular today, in all shapes, so I added a half circle banner for embellishment and lots of glitter on the strawberries leaves - you know what I say about glitter!!  Gotta have it!!


I hope you enjoyed this little trip into the strawberry fields of summer today, thank you for stopping by!   Looking forward to "seeing" you tomorrow!  Have a great day!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment