Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Summer Purses...

Hello!  I'm home from the Stampin' Up! convention and so inspired to stamp, stamp, stamp!  I am so addicted to rubber stamps, my name is Kristy and I AM a stampaholic.....Oh boy!!  We had a great time in Salt Lake City, convention was great, we got a little hike in, found a cute cupcake bakery and ate at too many Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives...I still have to go thru and take some photos of my favorite swaps.  I tell ya, I am always amazed at the talent that gathers at the Stampin' Up! convention!!   You see 100s of different takes on 1 stamp set, ideas you would never think of, it just amazes me, and the color combinations people put together!
So today I am sharing a card I put together last night, I have the cutest stamp set called Dress Up, and I used the purse from the set.


So these are summer bags  :-)  and the colors I used are Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White....oooohhhh  I love the names of the colors!!  


I made "background" paper using the purse/bag stamp, and then stamped the flowers in the different color cardstock, cut them out and embellished the purses with the flowers.


I already have another set of colors picked out for tomorrow's card and I can't wait to get home from work to make it!


I hope you enjoyed this card today, and hope to "see" you again tomorrow!!  I know sometimes I don't get my new post up, I do try to post every day, but life gets in the way sometimes!
Have a great day!
Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment