Monday, July 16, 2012

Merry Monday...

Merry Monday!!  Can you EVEN think about Christmas yet?  I did, just because I used this little vintagey Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up!   It's called the No Peeking! Stamp Set and I used it for a Vintage Swap for convention...We're leaving tomorrow morning, and I'm STILL working on my swaps!


This is just a quick post because I have to get back to my swaps!  The colors used are Gumball Green, Cherry Cobble and Whisper White.  I used a new item, the Cherry Cobbler tulle, that I LOVE from the Stampin' Up! Holiday catalog!  The Holiday catalog will be online August 1.



I also used the Basic Pearls Jewel Accents and one of my FAVORITE embellishments Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter.


The little oval frame is Designer Frames Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, you get two frames, really adds a nice vintagey embellishment, and sooooo easy!!  Just run it thru the Big Shot.

Have a great Monday, thank you for stopping by today.  This should be a great week, I'll be in Salt Lake City on Wednesday, and will blog with LOTS of pictures from the Stampin' Up! conventions.

Back to stamping!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment