Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Hi!  I hope you're having a good holiday and a great 4th of July celebration!  We're just going to grill some hotdogs and I made some baked beans!  Yummy, and of course I made enough for left overs!
I haven't been consistent with my posts lately, I'm trying to get back to daily posts - just been busy!!
This card is using the Papertrey Ink Friendship Jar Stamp Set and the Papertrey Ink Summer Fillers Stamp Set.


I used Real Red, Whisper White and Island Indigo stamp pads and card stock.  


Also a bit of silver glitter paper for the stars, and a little bit of glitter on the blue polka dot bow!  Gotta have glitter!!


The star banner is Baker's Twine in Island Indigo.


And here's my "flat" view!

Enjoy your day, have a safe and happy 4th, and thanks for stopping by today!  Hopefully a new card in the morning?

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment