Thursday, July 19, 2012

First Day in Salt Lake City

Hi, thanks for stopping by today!  On the way into Salt Lake City we took a little detour to  Dear Lizzie's Boutique and Bistro in Highland, Utah.  It is the cutest little store I have ever been in!!  Here are a few pictures from Dear Lizzie.



You can see a bit of the boutique in the second picture, but you can see a lot of the bistro, sweets counter!!  Cupcakes, brownies, truffles and sugar cookies, and they are delicious!

After the boutique we headed into Salt Lake City and my hubby dropped me off at the Salt Palace, Salt Lake City's convention center.  I checked in and hit the display area.  Here are a few pictures from the displays:



These pictures are from my phone, I will have more to download from my camera hopefully for tomorrows post.  Oh one of the best things about SLC is the Red Iguana restaurant.  We go here every time we're in SLC, it is the best mexican food, and they have the best sopapillas!

Since today was just check in day I don't have a lot of the cards and other papercrafts!  Tomorrow is the opening session, please check back again tomorrow and I'll have some more "crafty" photos - probably won't look like a FOOD blog like it does today!  Altho, there are so many good restaurants in SLC, I will continue to mention them also!  Thanks again!  "See" ya tomorrow!!
Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment