Friday, July 13, 2012

Finally Friday!

Hi - Happy Friday!  YAY!!  We made it once again!  Hope you have a "lucky" Friday the 13th!  I have been missing in action creating cards, bookmarks and tags for the Stampin' Up! Convention that starts next Wednesday!  Wednesday is check-in day and there will be thousands of ladies ( a few men too) participating in "swapping"!  My son Ryan says a "flurry" of  swapping is what goes on at convention!  Well, actually, he was at convention one year, and he, my husband and I heard a super excited stamper say "OH there is just a flurry of swapping going on"!!  It is quite a sight!  Please stop by next week, I will show you (with pictures) what I'm talking about!  My son is now married with children, so we don't subject him to the SU! convention anymore, but my whole family knows what it is all about!!  And for the past month I have spent all my spare time working on swaps!

Here is a card I made recently, while working on my tags.  See I used a little bit of fabric here, its the Comfort Cafe Designer Fabric.


I also used the Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper.  The cardstock used is Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Very Vanilla.


The flower is made with the Floral Fusion Sizzlets Die and I embellished with the Basic Pearl Jewel Accents.



I also embellished with  Printed 2011 In Color Designer Brads.  

I hope you enjoyed this card, tomorrow I will share a sneak peek of some of my swaps that I am taking to Salt Lake City...Please stop by!

Oh and thank you for stopping by today!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment