Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Few Swaps....

Hi, thanks for stopping by today..  I have a few photos of the swaps I'm creating for the Stampin' Up! convention.  This is for a tag swap, I will be receiving 30 different tags, and below that a bookmark for 30 different bookmarks.  Check back next week, and I will share pictures of the tags and bookmarks I receive!


I'm going to try my hardest to share lots of photos from convention next week in Salt Lake City.  SLC is full of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives too, so I'll take some pictures of these places, and the FOOD!!  


Below are the pieces for the 3" x 3" card swap, I am making 160 of these!!  I will share some of the ones I receive next week!  This is the first time I have participated in this swap, it should be fun!  


Today I have to work on my Vintage Card Swap, vintage is one of my favorite looks!!  Thank you for stopping by today, I will have more to share tomorrow, looking forward to "seeing" you.  Have a great Saturday!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment