Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Countdown to Convention has begun.....

Hi, and the countdown has started!!  I have Sunday and Monday to finish my swaps!  I'm pretty sure I will finish.   A few conventions ago, I would be up till 2 a.m. in the hotel room finishing my swaps, which meant my hubby was up also.    Poor guy, I finally got it down the past couple of years, that everything was completed by the time we left our house, so there would be no super late nights of putting cards together!!  I made 30 of these tags and I like how they turned out.  It gets me excited to start making Christmas tags - AFTER convention!


And I ordered this stamp from Stampin' Up!.  I'm going to stamp it on some cardstock, and punch it out with a label stamp or something, and stick one in each of my swaps.


And here are my bookmarks again, I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out, and I love these colors together..  AND the butterfly punch, LOVE IT!!


OK - quick post, ready to start stamping again!!  I have a lot to get done today!
Happy Sunday!  Thanks for stopping by!!  "See" you again tomorrow!!
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment