Friday, July 27, 2012

Chic Purse Card!

Good Morning and Happy Friday!  YAY!!  We made it through another week, and I just can't believe that next week we will  be in the month of AUGUST!!!!  Where oh where has this year gone!  I swear the older I get, the faster the years go by!
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'm noticing I'm in a much happier mood when I don't have to go to work, and I don't have to work today!!
So I love the look of this card, loving the Basic Black, Real Red and Very Vanilla AND the Stampin' Up Designer Series Paper First Edition.  This is a great paper, because you can stamp over it, especially in black and get a great vintage look!


I just layered with Very Vanilla, Real Red and stamped in Basic Black on the First Edition Paper.  


I stamped the Real Red purse on Very Vanilla and cut it out, I also cut out the flower in First Edition paper and created the little tags using the Tiny Tags stamp set with the matching Jewelry Tag punch.



This is one of my favorites so far with the Dress Up stamp set.  It's amazing how many different direction you can go with one stamp set.....Have a great Friday!  Thanks for checking out my card today, hope to "see" you back tomorrow!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment