Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tootsie Pop Tuesday!

Hi,  Happy Tuesday!  Today we have tootsie pops!  Check out the Designer Series Paper here, and you will see the little chocolate tootsie pops...  I saw them and thought, we must have them!  So I punched out circles, added a little white ink trying to highlight and popped them on a lollipop stick!


I tied a little Baker's Twine around the stick and added some for embellishment around the scalloped square.  I also used the zig zag (chevron) pattern on this card.



The colors used are Lucky Limeade, Soft Sable and Wisteria Wonder..   I like this color combo, and it's so easy to put the colors together when you have the scrapbook paper do it for you!


I also used the Itty Bitty Banners again, and added two tiny brown brads on the banner.

I hope you enjoyed my Tootsie Pop card, I am going to have to try a bright orange and bright yellow Tootsie Pop card and maybe throw in a red one too!  Have a great day today!!  Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to you stopping by again tomorrow!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment