Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sweet Monday!

Hi!  I'm starting off the week with something sweet!  How about these cute lollipops from the SU! set Sweets for the Sweet.  I'm kind of stuck on these colors lately, I really like them together...


Colors used are Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Calypso Coral and Whisper White.  I also used the Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog, sorry no longer available.. Such a cute color combo, and love the candy design!!  Another new SU! product is the Large Scallop Edgelits Die - you can see it above in the Calypso Coral and the Pool Party, I'm going to love this die, I love scallop edges!!


  I used the Basic Rhinestones on the bows, to add some bling, and for the Happy Birthday greeting I used the Bitty Banners Framelits Die and the coordinating stamp set Itty Bitty Banners.   I really like the banners, I hope SU! comes out with more, it makes for a quick and easy greeting, and quick and easy is a good thing!  :-)


I also embellished with my wrinkled seam binding, I love the look of it, shabby and vintage!


I hope you enjoyed this "HAPPY" birthday card today, it's a feel good card, and candy always makes us happy!  Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope you stop by tomorrow.. More goodies waiting to be shared!!

Thanks again!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment