Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pool Party - LOVE the color!

Hello and a Happy Sunday to you!  I missed stamping last week but hopefully I'll be back on it for awhile.. The SU! convention is coming up in July, and I've joined a few swaps, so I'll be working on those cards.  But I really enjoy just free-stylin' stamping - pulling out those stamp sets that I've rarely used, some have never been used.  That's what I'm trying to do these days, broaden my stamping horizon!!  These are a few of my favorite colors, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay.


This is just a simply stamped card, the medallion/floral design is stamped in Bermuda Bay as a background, and I just added the "butterfly" saying, and the glittered butterfly.


I also added little tiny pearls to the center of the medallion/floral design and a few other places.


This is a very quick and easy card, and now I want to do it in a bunch of different colors, I'm thinking of one of the new SU! In Colors, Gumball Green, it's a nice bright green.


Thank you for stopping by and checking out my cards!  I'll be back again tomorrow with a new card, and would love to have you stop by again!!
Have a great Sunday!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment