Sunday, June 3, 2012

Oh My Goodness!

What??  Two posts on Sunday!!?!  Huh?  YES!  I had to jump on The Shabby Tea Room's "Color Me Pretty" challenge this week!!  And I only have a few hours to get my "entry" in!
Here is the photo inspiration, and we have to  USE WHITE/CREAM, PINK and BLUE plus FLOWERS and A FABRIC ELEMENT




I love this photo, and LOVE the colors (I'm some kind of a color freak not a bad thing tho)..  So I just had to make a card.  We don't have to use a Tea theme, but I have lots of tea stamps so I used this stamp I've had FOREVER!!


I stamped the stamp on 4 different card stocks, Blushing Bride, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party and Whisper White.  Then I cut out each tea cup in a different color and embellished!!


I used pink rhinestones, glitter, glitter, a cute flower punch, clear rhinestones, glitter, wrinkled ribbon (seam binding), and SU! Labels Collection Framelits Dies.  The larger label is Melon Mambo cardstock, and the pink print is Flirtatious Designer Fabric by SU!. 




I hope you enjoyed this card and post, and to see TONS of beautifully crafted cards stop by the The Shabby Tea Room's blog.  Thank you for stopping by Stamp. Craft. Pin. and please stop by again tomorrow to see whats going on!!  Have a lovely Sunday.

Kristy

4 comments:

  1. What a beauty!! Adore your teacups!!
    Thanks for playing along with our challenge at TSTR:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rebekah! Love the TSTR!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This would have fit the theme perfectly at our nice tea lunch today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I had tea party on the brain!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete