Thursday, June 7, 2012

Love this Sunflower Stamp...

Hi, Happy Thursday to you!  Here is another beautiful stamp from Stampin' Up!   It is the Sunflower stamp, and it is very detailed as you can see....I like it in a black or brown ink.  I stamped it on a Daffodil Delight :-)  Designer Series Paper - the Floral District.


The colors used are again, Daffodil Delight (makes you smile), Crumb Cake and Basic Black.


I used buttons in the same colors finished with Linen Thread.  I just can't stick a button on a card without some kind of thread tied in it.   I also wrapped some of the Linen Thread around for card to embellish!  I used the "I'm so sorry" greeting, ok I know it's not really a "greeting"!!  But sometimes we have to say I'm sorry, and it might be with a card.


Here's the side view, you can see the base of the card is the Crumb Cake card stock.  This Sunflower stamp makes a quick and easy card, it just doesn't need much else.  You'll be seeing this stamp often, I love it for Autumn cards also.


And the flat view...why do I like this flat view?  I don't know, it just lays it all out!  
Thank you for checking out my blog today, and please stop by for another card tomorrow!  Have a great Thursday - it's almost Friday!  YAY!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment