Monday, June 11, 2012

A Little Birdie told me....


Good Morning and Happy Monday!!  I have to try!!  This card is crafted from the Tweet Talk Stamp Set from Papertrey Ink.  It's an adorable set, I just love the little birdies.  Included with the set is alot of different greetings.  I chose "you're retiring" for this one...  


All the  "greetings" will start with "A Little Birdie told me" - and then there are other stamps saying - "you're retiring", "it's your birthday", "you're engaged" etc...


It's the cutest little set and the birds are adorable..  The colors I used are Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White and Gumball Green.  Here you can see I added a little glitter to the little flowers on the birds (must have glitter!).


I also stamped the background with a Hanko Designs Sakura Block Stamp.


You will definitely be seeing more of these little birdies, I love the set, and the "greetings" are great!!
Thank you for stopping by, have a lovely Monday (if Mondays can be lovely!).

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment