Friday, June 8, 2012

Let's Get Together...


Hey it's FRIDAY!!  Let's get together for some girl talk, and some coffee, or tea, or a mochachino blonde roast extra hot macchiato with whip!!  Oh boy, anyway, it's the weekend and how cute is this stamp set??  It's from Papertrey Ink.  They have awesome stamps, they're quality is the best I've used! This little stamp set is called Heart 2 Heart #1 Mini Stamp Set


My colors today are happy and bright Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Whisper White. 


Of course there is glitter on these coffee cups and pink rhinestones!!


This is a happy, bright card, makes me want to go out and get a vanilla frappe sugar-free 1% dark roast mochachino extra cream with sprinkles....and sip it slowly while chatting with my BFF!  


So have a great Friday, thanks for stopping by for a crazy coffee drink and a happy card and stop by again tomorrow - I think you will be seeing green tomorrow!!   I want to make more cards with this stamp set!!!

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Alena

    Diverticulitis Treatment Diverticulitis Diet

    ReplyDelete