Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Hello and Happy Father's Day to you or your special someone in your life!  We not only have our dads, some of us have our sons who have become dads, our father-in-laws, our brothers may be dads and in my case my husband has been a dad or step-dad to my son since he was 9 years old (he's 29 now!).  So I went a  little masculine for this card (considering the holiday) and I like the way it turned out!


I picked up the Union Pacific R.R. stamp at my local stamp store (we've always enjoyed scenic train rides) and who doesn't love a big old train with the big puff of steam going down the track?  And I like the newsprint look of the stamp.  I stamped it on Crumb Cake card stock and the colors are just Basic Black and Crumb Cake (kraft).


The black and kraft "chevron" pattern card stock is the background along with a kraft graph paper. 


The "Happy Father's Day" greeting is cut into a banner, and backed with Basic Black cardstock, and I added two tiny black brads for a little embellishment.


I hope you enjoy your Sunday!!  Thank you for stopping by today, and I hope to "see" you tomorrow for a new card!!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment