Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

Oooooohhhhh Happy Wednesday!  Yesterday was my son Ryan and DIL Bethany's 8th wedding anniversary!  I'm so proud of them and their lovely family, my grandson and my granddaughter!  They have all brought such joy into me and my hubby's life...  This photo is 10 years old, I took it out in the front yard when they had first met.  They both look like teenagers...


From Ryan and Bethany I got these two little sweethearts, Ryan Jr. and Ella..


So I've been trying to make all my greeting cards lately, I succeeded at Father's Day, and Mother's Day and I really wanted to make their anniversary card.  This is what I came up with....It's from a new SU! set called Everything Eleanor


There's lots of glitter on the flowers, kind of a vintagey set...I even "put a bird on it"..  My son will like that..


You can see the glitter here, and I also added some little pearls, must embellish!!


The colors I used are Peach Parfait, Pool Party and Very Vanilla.  I think I'm going to be using Everything Eleanor alot!


Above is the flat layout and below is the inside of the card, I love the swirls from the set.


Thank you for stopping by today!  Have a great day, and please stop by again tomorrow!!

Thanks,
Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment