Monday, June 4, 2012

Create!

Hello and Happy Monday!         Create a card each day to keep the doctor away :-) 
What better way to start the week than with some new SU! stamp sets and dies.  The bird and the hat come from the new Papaya Collage Stamp Set (yes, bird and hat) and the "Create" comes from the new Layered Labels Stamp Set.


The colors I used are Rose Red, Tangerine Tango, Baja Breeze and Rich Razzleberry.   And you always see little pink birds flying around with party hats on, right?  I do, lately....  I just love the little details, and if pink birds want to wear party hats, so be it!!  In the stamping world it works!



SU! has lots of new Designer Series Papers and the papers I used are from the Floral District pack.  

Floral District Designer Series Paper

How pretty are these colors together?  So nice and bright and summery!


And again I used glitter glitter glitter and more glitter!


Oh, I almost forgot, there are dies to match the Layered Labels.  They are called the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies.  
Thank you for stopping by today, and I'll have another new card for you tomorrow!  Enjoy your day!

Kristy



2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute little bird! I especially love that party hat! :P

    Love the texture of the paper and the color scheme of the whole card! Way to kick-start your Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vyvy!! I added your blog to my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete