Monday, June 4, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms - FRESH!!

Hi - I hope you are having a pleasant Tuesday..  I am back to Betsy's Blossoms Stamp Set..  I can't help it, I thought I was done for awhile but I saw this color combo - Pool Party, Gumball Green (new In Color), Bermuda Bay (retired) and Lucky Limeade in a wallpaper with big huge flowers like these, and it was so pretty, so fresh - I just had to do it!  I had to copy the wallpaper onto a card, these colors together are so crisp and yes, they are FRESH!!


I like the two different tones of the greens, and I'm loving the bright new Gumball Green (it's going to make a great Holiday green!).


I added a few polka dots as a background, and a "just for you" greeting using the Bitty Banners...


I think I will be using Betsy's Blossoms alot, I know I've mentioned it before, but I just love the big huge solid stamps, I like the bird and the leaves too, so easy to cut out!!


SU! really needs to bring back Bermuda Bay, it's a lovely color and makes me think of the Caribbean, and mix it up with Pool Party, you want to jump right in!!  Thank you for stopping by Stamp. Craft. Pin. today, and please stop by again tomorrow, for another new card!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment