Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday's Card....

Hello and Happy Tuesday to you....Here is another Mother's Day card with a "most loved" MOM greeting (my mom is the MOST loved MOM).  The paper I used is a wild paisley print and I accented with So Saffron, Whisper White and Basic Black, oh and Certainly Celery (what?).

I used some vintagey looking rhinestones for the flower centers, and a nice piece of shredded tulle in coral.  


I think the colors all came together, it is a bit wild, but I like it.


And here's the side view....I don't know what it is, but I  love taking all these views of the cards..  I think it's because we can do this today, and we get instant results.  Do you remember when we had to take the film in, and pay for our pictures, whether they were good or bad?  Usually we had to wait a week or so, then it got quicker and quicker to get our prints, and NOW, INSTANT!!  I love it!!!


Bottom line is I like pretty stuff, cute grandkids and yummy looking food, so I photograph it, not just one picture, as you see, but at least 4 different views of just a one card....  Can you imagine my poor grandkids when Gramma is around?

Have a creative day!!  Thank you for stopping by my blog, and I'll have 4 views of another Mother's Day card tomorrow!!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment