Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sneak Peak..

Happy Thursday to you and thank you for stopping by!  All the demonstrators for Stampin' Up! received a Sneak Peak of some of the items that will be in the 2012 - 2013 Stampin' Up! catalog!

The stamp set I used for this Mother's Day card is called Betsy's Blossoms and I can tell it's going to be one of my favorite stamp sets!  I love the big solid stamps, flowers, a bird and leaves, love it!  

I've used some of the new In Colors for 2012-2013 also, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Summer Starfruit and Raspberry Ripple.


I added a little bit of tulle, and used the new Bitty Banners Framelits for the "Happy Mother's Day"!!  So easy, use the die then stick it on another color cardstock and do a quick cut around, you have a cute layered greeting!

The little bird is adorable, I heavily glittered her wings, you could also stamp her in a different color and cut out the different color wings!!


Like I said, I'm loving this stamp set, it makes Happy cards! 


Enjoy your Thursday!  Thank you for stopping by!  I'll have another Mother's Day card tomorrow!!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment