Monday, May 28, 2012

Papertrey Ink - Friendship Jar Stamp Set

Hi, happy Tuesday!  I'm a day late on the Memorial Day card, but here it is anyway.
It's a stamp set by Papertrey Ink, actually a bunch of stamp sets.  The Friendship Jar Stamp Set is the main jar set with a variety of lids, different patterns to fill it and the coordinating sets are all things spring, summer, fall and winter!  
Here's my Memorial Day card (this will come in handy for 4th of July also):


This card was made using the Friendship Jar Summer Fillers stamp set - I love it!  Take a look, it comes with flowers, shells, make a margarita, fill it with berries, it's just a real fun stamp collection!


Here's the close-up, of course I glittered the stars!


In the side and "flat" views maybe you can see that I used red tulle, and knotted it to give it a ribbony look...


Thank you for stopping by today, and please stop by again tomorrow!  Have a great Tuesday!!

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment