Monday, May 7, 2012

Mom Week

Hi, happy Monday to you!  This week I'm going to have a different Mother's Day card each day,  in honor of all the Mothers out there!  For this card I used a Dear Lizzy stamp set with some cute little dresses...


I stamped the dresses, cut out a few and popped them up a little to give a bit of dimension.


There is a Sage colored scallop trim that I stamped with the SU! Distressed Dots background stamp.  The puffy ball trim is also from SU!, but is has retired.


The colors I used are Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Sage an old SU! color. 


I hope you enjoyed this card today, I like the bright colors, and the little dresses are so cute!  Thank you for stopping by and please stop by again tomorrow for a new Mother's Day card.

Kristy





No comments:

Post a Comment