Tuesday, May 1, 2012

It's May 1st!

It's Tuesday again, and the first day of MAY!!  Seems like it was just Christmas and the New Year!  This was pretty quick card to put together...no real layers, just embellishments.
I used Crumb Cake and Poppy Parade card stock.  This background stamp is one of my favorites, it is a retired SU! stamp, the Harlequin Vintage.

I added a wrinkled seam binding bow with a paper rose from Prima Marketing.  They have such beautiful scrapping/stamping products..


I added the brown tulle roses again to this card (it was on yesterday's also) and a bit of Poppy Parade punched with the SU! Scallop Trim Border Punch.

I added some artsy/dreamy/creative words in Early Espresso and added a butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, it's a great die, lots of little butterflies!
Thank you for stopping by!  Have a great day, and I should have some pictures of the stamp class I attended tomorrow!

Kristy

3 comments:

  1. Love the colors you chose!

    Just curious, what do you do with all the beautiful cards you make? Do you display them around the house or do you actually send them to people?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually have been sending them out. BUT - I will probably start an Etsy site...See what happens. There is also a charitable org. that send cards to the military, so when they need a card, they have tons of handmade card to choose from. I've been thinking of donating to them, because I have tons of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Yeah, I've heard about them. Sometimes I think my family and I do things like that. I think once my mom even accidentally included my dental x-ray in one of the cards...hahaha! That soldier will sure get a nice surprise :P

    ReplyDelete