Monday, May 21, 2012

Cupcake Monday

Hi Happy Monday!  Here is another one of the SU! Hostess sets, I love it!!  The first Keep Calm statement I saw was on Pinterest, and it said "Keep Calm and Listen to Adele"!  And Adele is one of my favorite artists..NOW I see these Keep Calm statements all over the place, so SU! did a stamp set!  How clever is that?!?!?!

The colors I used are Soft Suede, Pool Party and Calypso Coral.


I wrapped some Calypso Coral ribbon round and round the card and added a Pool Party button!  Love the little details!


I also punch the borders and raised up the cupcake a bit. 


I hope you enjoyed this card today, have a great Monday!!  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you stop by again tomorrow!!

Kristy


2 comments:

  1. I think this is my favorite "Keep Calm..." statement, haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you know how to do that!! :-)

    ReplyDelete