Friday, May 4, 2012

Cupcake Friday

Happy Friday!  Today I'm taking you to Vanilla Sunshine Cupcakery in Claremont, CA.  I stopped by last Sunday after the stamp class.  I had heard of this new cupcake bakery and for some reason (cupcakes) it was calling my name!


I've been into a few cupcake bakeries and the first thing I noticed was that this cupcakery had a large variety of cupcakes!   Vanilla Bean, Blueberry Cheesecake, Triple Chocolate, Dulce de Leche and S'mores to name a few.


They also had most of the cupcake flavors in mini bite-sized cupcakes, you can try more flavors :-)


This is the S'Mores  cupcake complete with the marshmallowy frosting, Randy got this one!


The top row here is the Vanilla Bean flavor and I want to say the second row is a "Samoa Cookie" type flavor, but I'm not 100% sure....


The cupcakes we tried were very moist, had yummy fillings and all of them had a  generous dollop of frosting!  I definitely will stop by again!  They also had little decorations to stick on the cupcakes for different celebrations, which can come in real handy!
I hope you enjoyed this trip to Vanilla Sunshine Cupcakery!
Oh!  I almost forgot!  Here is a stamped cupcake tag attached to a cupcake cake pop and some cupcakes we made for my granddaughter Ella's first birthday!  I can't believe she'll be two at the end of this month!




Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment