Friday, May 18, 2012

A Cherry on Top

Hello!  It's Friday and I've promised you a new stamp set and here it is!  This card was made using one of the new SU! Hostess sets called "A Cherry on Top"!  The colors I used are Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise and Basic Black.....ooooohhh there is also some Daffodil Delight and some Tangerine Tango.


I also used some rhinestones on the cake plate.....and the bitty banners framelits again for the Happy Birthday greeting..  The stamp set also has some candy bon bons that sit on the cake plate/tray...


I hope you like this cute little card and thank you for stopping by!


This Happy Birthday card is going to my best girlfriend's daughter Savannah.  She is turning 12 today, and she is a wonderful young lady!!  Happy Birthday Sweet Savannah!!


Oh!  I'll be making some princess cake pops also, so I will be sharing those too, starting on Monday!  All for my Sweet Ella's 2nd birthday (my grandaughter) - lots of home made crafts for the party!!  


Have a great Friday, and please stop by again tomorrow!   

Kristy


No comments:

Post a Comment