Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bon Bon Sunday..

Good Morning and Happy Sunday to you!  I created this card using the "A Cherry on Top" Hostess set again, it's a cute set, I'm likin' it!  I've been glittering the cake plate cover, to make it look like it's glass or clear,  and you can never have too much glitter!


The colors I used are some of my favorites, once again, Poppy Parade (to be retired May 31, so bummed!), Pool Party and Lucky Limeade...I love these colors together.  


You can see the crystal rhinestones here, they're on the cake plate, and on the Happy Birthday pennant (I love crystal rhinestones too).  Oh and you can see the glitter.  I stamped the bon bons twice, and then cut out the little paper cup part, and also cut out the cherry, and the bon bons.  I popped up the bon bon a bit, for dimension.


The Bitty Banner Framelits are already one of my fav new dies!  I will be able to start linking these items once the new SU! catalog is released on June 1.  Another die I've been using is the Oval Accent Bigz Clear...another sneak peek item.


Here is the 4th view, laying flat, so you can kind of see the pieces that are popped up a bit...Oh I just love this stuff.  
My grandkids are almost here, they've been driving all day!  I'm so excited!!  And we're having Ella's Princess birthday party tomorrow, I'm sooooooo looking forward to it!!

I hope you enjoyed this card, I had fun making it!  Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll stop by again tomorrow..

Kristy




No comments:

Post a Comment