Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms, again...

Hi, Happy Tuesday!  I had a busy weekend and just got back to card making yesterday!  I just can't stop with the SU! Betsy's Blossoms stamp set!  I LOVE the big flower (is it a zinnia?) and the cute bird!!  Today I'm just using the flower and leaves..  By the end of the week, I promise I will be using a different set!  Tuesday's card is bright (kinda summery!):


The colors used are Lucky Limeade, Whisper White and Tangerine Tango, with a bit of Basic Black.


The Best Wishes is stamped in Basic Black and cut out with the new die set "Bitty Banners Framelits". It's in the new catalog, and comes in handy!!


There are two tiny black crystals on the banner, I love a little bling, and the black crystals have been coming in handy for the perfect little accent pieces!


I did a something a little different with the wrinkled ribbon, if you can see it I just tied little knots every inch or so, and just attached it to the back.  Gotta have some ribbon!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog!  I'll be back again tomorrow with another cute card!!  Have a great day!!

Kristy







No comments:

Post a Comment